Park Manager Phone989-820-2252**Phone is not used for rental inquires
- Whomever cleans, must have had gone through training, have a Covid19 plan and be licensed to clean which doesn't allow "owners in the park" to do so. The cleaner also needs to use products regulated by the CDC, have Personal Protective Equipment and proper clothing.
- The bathhouses based on their size would only allow one person at a time, would need to be monitored, must be cleaned after every use and fully cleaned and disinfected at least once daily, all completed by a individual trained and licensed in Covid19 regulations.
- The laundry room would only allow one person at a time, would need to be monitored, cleaned after every use and fully cleaned and disinfected at least three times daily all by an individual trained and licensed in Covid19 regulations.- The fish cleaning station would only allow one person at a time, would need to be monitored, fully cleaned and disinfected after every use by an individual trained and licensed in Covid19 regulations. Anyone using it would be required to utilize CDC food preparation standards and PPE equipment. This area has more restrictions since fish is being prepared for consuming.
- Each unit must have at least one parking spot that is a minimum of 9' x 18'
- All vehicles must be at least 2' off the road and 2' from their road side property lines
- No vehicles can be parked in the road at any time
- Only ONE vehicle is allowed per unit
Sewer Lines: The board is awaiting quotes for the additional leaks which will be repaired this fall. The township did allow the water service to the park to be turned on so that all common areas can be closed. The board will continue to work to get the sewer repairs completed to the satisfaction of the Township. URGENT: DO NOT place items down the sewers including flushable wipes, baby wipes, grease, etc.. Doing so will make the problem worse, cause clogging and prolong our ability to correct the issue and maintain our sewer system.
Beach Seawall Repairs: Fleming Marine has completed the final rock placement along the Lake Huron seawall, which has completed our contract and repairs as suggested. The board will continue to evaluate the beach seawall and consult with Fleming Marine as needed.
River Seawall: Due to the continuing rise in water levels and to ensure the stability of our river seawall, no docks or any other structures are allowed to be attached to the river seawall at this time. Those units responsible for their own seawalls that abuts to the river and their property have been notified to assess and evaluate their properties for stability.
survey is still a work in process as many areas of concern in recording of the
campground over the years has caused problems in determining the proper control
points and mathematical accuracies for recording and marking. Back office work was completed throughout the
fall remedying the issues and unfortunately site work was halted due to the
weather and was scheduled to restart once weather allowed. Work within the park is expected to begin soon.
Marina: The marina now has a website and is managed by the marina board and this post to our site is to help get the information out as quickly as possible. Please share their website with any marina owners you may know. AusableHuronCondominiumMarina.com